Anushka is a Director in FRA’s London office in the Forensic Accounting team. She has over 10 years’ experience providing clients with legal and compliance services, with a particular focus on proactive and reactive anti-bribery and corruption (“ABC”) services. Anushka specialises in developing, implementing and managing compliance systems policies and procedures, particularly in relation to Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Codes of Conduct, Whistleblowing, Third Party Risk, Trade Sanctions, and Corporate Governance. Her work has covered challenging jurisdictions including Nigeria, Kurdistan, the Middle East, USA and UK.
Anushka has designed and implemented internal ABC and Compliance Programmes, including the development of policies, procedures, controls, registers and workflows. She has regularly worked with internal audit teams to test controls, provide continuous monitoring and review, reporting directly to the Audit and Risk Committee and Board of Directors. Her areas of expertise also include third party risk management, and pre- and post-acquisition due diligence. Some of her representative experience includes:
– Being part of the FRA team supporting Airbus in a multi-year forensic accounting and eDiscovery review within the context of the company’s multinational investigation, reporting to four investigative authorities: UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO), the US Department of Justice (DOJ), the US Department of State (DOS) and French Parquet National Financier (PNF).
– Leading a multi-jurisdictional compliance transformation programme for a listed oilfield services provider as part of their remediation efforts during a period of regulatory scrutiny reporting directly to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
– Leading a third party supplier audit programme for a leading multinational oil and gas company to ensure that their third party population were acting in accordance with both their contractual obligations and the UK Bribery Act.
– Leading a global proactive ABC Risk Assessment and Compliance Framework Reviews, leading interviews with staff at all levels and reviewing existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with both the UK Bribery Act and US FCPA legislation.
– Leading and managing numerous pre and post acquisition due diligence engagements involving interviews with senior executives, data analysis, transaction testing and management of multi-jurisdictional teams.
Anushka is a qualified Attorney-at-Law, Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist. Prior to joining FRA, she spent just over 4 years in the Forensic Risk Consulting team at KPMG UK and almost 6 years as Legal and Compliance Counsel for a FTSE 250 listed oil and gas company.