FRA is delighted to sponsor the tour of ‘The Grey Zone – A Practical Guide on Corporate Conduct, Compliance and Business Ethics’ written by Michaela Ahlberg, a lawyer and Specialist in Ethics and Compliance and Anna Romberg, an expert on Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Governance. There are plenty of statements out there, fine-tuned by communications departments around compliance and business ethics. Everyone seems to want to “do the right thing”. But how are these words put into action and is the action leading to real and lasting change?
In the book, authors Michaela Ahlberg and Anna Romberg describe what it takes to put the policies, processes and framework of compliance in place.
To celebrate its release, we are co-hosting a series of international events during August, September, October and November with local law firms and authors, Anna and Michaela. The authors will present their book, share practical considerations and share thoughts on effective compliance work.
To attend an event, click the event links below and register:
- 27 August: Stockholm – FRA & Mannheimer Swartling
- 30 August: Helsinki – FRA & Hannes Snellman
- 14 October: Prague – FRA & Wolf Theiss
- 24 October: Copenhagen – FRA & Kammeradvokaten
- 5 November: Amsterdam – FRA & NautaDutilh
- 11 November: London – FRA & Norton Rose Fulbright
- 12 November: Paris – FRA & Norton Rose Fulbright
- 26 November: Oslo – FRA & Selmer
- 22 January 2020: FRA & Schönherr
- Warsaw: TBC
- Washington, DC: TBC
- Dubai: TBC February 2020 – FRA & Norton Rose Fulbright
If you are interested in attending any of the upcoming events listed, register your interest with email@example.com.