FRA is a market leader in regulatory compliance, financial investigations, and data analytics. We specialize in supporting clients facing cross-border litigation, multi-jurisdictional investigations – internal and external – and compliance program design and testing. We are expert providers of litigation support, forensic accounting, international eDiscovery, and data forensics.
We support our clients by providing forensic accounting, data analytics and eDiscovery services in a variety of contexts, including:
- Anti-corruption (FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review, and testing;
- Compliance monitorships post government settlement;
- Damages valuations and penalty calculations, to include expert testimony and consulting expert reporting in variety of civil and criminal contexts (e.g: contractual disputes, financial statements fraud such as securities class actions, antitrust litigation, and various kinds of regulatory enforcement);
- Tax related investigations and compliance program design and testing (e.g: FATCA, VAT, transfer pricing);
- Anti-money laundering and Counter Terror Financing investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Sanctions (OFAC, EU, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Pre and Post Acquisition Due Diligence (with an emphasis on compliance related risk);
- International data collection, data forensics, and eDiscovery and data transfer with particular expertise in data protection, Blocking Statutes, state secrecy in dozens of jurisdictions;
- 100% portable data processing anywhere in the world – FRA’s Mobile Solution allows for forensically sound data collection, processing and review in country within days;
Our expertise has consistently been valued by regulators worldwide, including the: US DOJ, US SEC, US Congress, New York Department of Financial Services, UK SFO, Swiss and French authorities, Dutch Functioneel Parket, Swedish Anti-Bribery Prosecutor, European Commission, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the African Development Bank.
Since 1999, some of the most prominent international corporations have relied on our vast experience and diverse set of skills. We have compliance, litigation, and investigation credentials in all major jurisdictions and emerging markets to include work in more than 75 countries.
Our team is comprised of experienced financial analysts, former investment bankers, forensic accountants, software engineers, certified computer examiners, and eDiscovery and data experts, including native and fluent speakers of English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, and Chinese.