Our recent growth has created an exciting entry level opportunity for graduates who are looking for a career in Data Governance. This position will support the Advisory Services team in the execution and delivery of all aspects of a project through to completion. We are looking to provide the successful applicant with excellent growth and development opportunities, within an international team environment.
Please note; successful candidates must be fluent in English and one other language (French, German, Spanish, Hungarian strongly preferred. Other languages considered).
You will learn how to…
- Coordinate with internal and external client contacts to provide project deliverables, progress timelines, and advice on strategy, workflow and best practices.
- Design and implementing intelligent workflow solutions to quickly identify the key facts, details, and merits of the case.
- Analyze and interpreting client requirements.
- Provide project support to team leads and clients.
- Respond to client requests and setting clear expectations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure accuracy of tasks/deliverables related to searches, review workflow, productions, processing and exports.
- Work with team leads to learn and take ownership of project tasks.
- Perform the day-to-day client engagement activities, including interaction with client personnel, internal FRA team members, and other stakeholders involved in the engagement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Preferred degree in law, engineering, computer science, finance, accounting, economics, information technology, forensics, data analytics, or work experience in a related field.
- Must be fluent in English, and one other language (German or Spanish strongly preferred. Other languages considered).
- Familiarity with any of the following products / tools: Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, email archive platforms, Tableau.
- Possess quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Possess team-oriented personality characteristics: hard-working, thoughtful, and collaborative, with a positive outlook and confidence.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and/or re-prioritized deadlines.
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, willing to travel, and able to motivate others.
- Able to utilize technology to solve complex problems.
- Able to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
- Flexibility for international travel as required.