FRA is a provider of forensic and investigative professional support services in the context of regulatory, criminal and civil investigation/litigation. The company was established in 1999 and has proven to be expert in FCPA and anti-corruption investigations worldwide.
Through our operations in the United States, European Union and a network of strategic partners, FRA is prepared to service and support client projects in nearly every major jurisdiction across the globe. In addition to our domestic, EU and US-based client work, our projects have taken us to Canada, Israel, Germany, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, the UK, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, the PRC, Nigeria, Iraq, the UAE, Jordan, Brazil and Australia.
Working collaboratively within the finance team and across the global organization, this position will provide leadership and key stakeholders with guidance on key finance topics, which may potentially include:
- Tracking commercial pipeline and factors impacting success in the market
- Forecasting revenue and business momentum
- Evaluating the economics of client relationships and pricing of services
- Reviewing utilization and deployment of consulting resources
- Analyzing composition of client portfolio and mix
- Evaluating performance across client base and FRA service offerings
- Providing business updates and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
As business needs change, over time this position will work on a variety of projects, providing the analyst with a wide range of professional growth opportunities.
- Support leadership and other key stakeholders by performing analysis and effectively communicating key takeaways and recommendations
- Collaborate with a wide variety of business partners, including global offices, practice areas (forensic accounting, eDiscovery and data analytics), operations, HR and others
- Develop and proactively evolve reporting in response to business needs
- Complete and respond to ad hoc requests in a timely manner
- Provide training to teammates and internal customers
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
This role will sit within the finance team, reporting directly to the COO.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or Math; MBA or Master’s degree a plus
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience in a finance department, including budgeting/forecasting, financial modeling, financial systems, business evaluation, internal financial reporting and business operations support
- Prior experience in a professional services environment a plus
- Collaborative team-player with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to cooperate with people at all levels and build positive, lasting relationships
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate to senior leaders in a clear and effective manner is critical
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to effectively multi-task, make trade-offs, take initiative, and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proactive, resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative
- Conscientiousness and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to perform under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Commitment to learning new topics and skills; receptive to feedback
- Responsiveness toward customer and business needs
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, experience involving extensive work with complex spreadsheets and high proficiency in PowerPoint; experience with Business Objects, HFM, or Tableau a plus
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and work successfully both independently and in a team
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or expectations associated with a job. The management team reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
FRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.