FRA’s recent growth has created a new opening for a Global Learning & Development Director role, ideally based in our Washington DC, New York City or London office. This new role will report into our Chief Growth Officer and work closely with firm partners and leaders. We are seeking an individual with experience building and executing learning and development programs in a professional services firm environment.
In this role, you will lead the development of our L&D strategy and curriculum, including the identification of learning and development needs, sourcing internal and external solutions, and training content development to support our team members in meeting their individual career goals and certification needs. You will also serve as an internal consultant to the firm on matters of leadership, strategy development, and organizational effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and delivery of leadership, professional, and technical content development through on-the-job, instructor-led, and on-demand and e-learning strategies. The role also requires the ability to assess and measure program impact and provide management reporting to drive results.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven to ten years of professional services firm experience in learning and development aligned to business strategy and priorities
- Experience in full L&D life cycle delivery: conducting needs analysis, designing and developing learning programs, leveraging technology and learning management platforms, and facilitating innovative learning programs
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with FRA team members across our global footprint and at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated strong communication, facilitation, and project management skills; ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and quality
- Some international travel required (10-20%)
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or expectations associated with a job. The management team reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
FRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We will not unlawfully discriminate against any protected characteristics, or any other category protected under applicable legislation, federal law, state law or local law. In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.