FRA is a highly successful and growing independent forensic accounting and consulting firm with more than 250+ professionals in 10 global offices across the UK, the EU, the US, Canada, and the Nordics. We are a global market leader working with our clients to identify, analyze, and mitigate the risks associated with international regulatory compliance obligations, litigation, internal and external multi-jurisdictional investigations.
Our recent growth has created a new opening for a Marketing Manager role supporting our US-based offices, ideally based in our Washington DC office. This new role will report into our Global Director of Marketing and work closely with our Chief Growth Officer and other firm leaders. We are seeking an individual with exceptionally strong writing and project management skills, ideally with experience in a professional services firm environment.
The right candidate will work collaboratively with our global Marketing Team and other key stakeholders to lead the development and execution of US-based strategic marketing plans. Responsibilities include leading and executing a wide range of marketing initiatives, including demand generation through sponsorships, events, speaking engagements, thought leadership content, webinars, and e-mail marketing as well as proposal and presentation content and graphic design support.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategy, campaigns, and channels across all US offices
- Work collaboratively with partners, directors, marketing and business development team members to drive results and achieve firm growth objectives
- Develop US-based content and collateral to drive demand generation and increase brand awareness, including internal and client newsletter content, firm website, proposal and presentations, and social media platforms
- Develop and manage US-based conferences and events; create event strategy and manage execution
- Work with global marketing team to build our marketing automation and SEO capabilities
- Establish relationships with key industry publications and coordinate thought leadership placement
- Leverage our firm’s CRM system to support marketing and business development activities
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm to ensure brand consistency across all channels
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership and stakeholder groups to drive strategic direction and manage critical dependencies with other projects and initiatives
- Track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns from conception to execution
- Experience developing creative solutions and deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy
- Familiarity with trends and best practices in marketing and marketing communications
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in marketing reporting, tracking and measuring results and return on investment
- Experience with technology and tools including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM tools, web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, social media platforms and Adobe applications such as InDesign
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing execution experience, ideally in a professional services organization
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or a related field is preferred.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or expectations associated with a job. The management team reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
FRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We will not unlawfully discriminate against any protected characteristics, or any other category protected under applicable legislation, federal law, state law or local law. In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.