Hwi-hang An is an Associate Director in FRA's Korea office and in charge of Data Governance. He joined FRA in January 2023.
Prior to joining FRA, An worked at KPMG Korea F-tech for 7 years as a Digital forensic analyst. He participated in a number of projects, including:
- Internal audit for data governance
- e-Discovery for International patent infringement cases
- Digital evidence management(Collection, Processing and Review supports)
And also served Digital forensic analysis including:
- Data leakage detection
- Personal Identifiable Information(PII) regulations compliance
- Cyber security regulations compliance, and
- various forensic based analysis projects.
An has a Master's degree in Department of Information Security at Graduate School of Information Security at Korea University. Also he worked at DFRC(Digital Forensic Research Center) of Korea University as a researcher. In the DFRC, he studied a framework for dashcam analysis and produced lecture materials for cybersecurity classes.