Next week, we are hosting the second series of the Investigators’ Forum across the Nordics and would love for you to join us. A network hosted by FRA, in partnership with Ropes & Gray. The events are for all types of internal investigators or any other interested parties.
The Nordics’ sessions will focus on Practical Views on International Enforcement – Corruption and Beyond. Bringing together an expert panel with a wealth of expertise, we will discuss best practices for international investigations, cooperation, privilege and compliance program expectations, answering amongst others the following questions:
- What anti-bribery and corruption enforcement trends will impact international companies?
- What may trigger an investigation for a Nordic company?
- How do you investigate and navigate cross-border issues, taking into account differing regulatory priorities, expectations, and views on privilege and cooperation?
- Are there differences between industries?
Panel speakers will include:
- Derek Patterson: Principal, Forensic Risk Alliance
- Amanda Raad: Partner, Ropes & Gray (London)
- Alexandre Rene: Partner, Ropes & Gray (Washington, DC)
- Anna Romberg: Anti-Corruption, Compliance and Governance Expert, Anchor Integrity
RSVP below if you are interested in attending any of these events:
Investigators’ Forum Stockholm
Thursday 26 September, 2019
To attend, please email FRA Director Viktor Josefsson
Investigators’ Forum Helsinki
Friday 27 September, 2019
To attend, please email FRA Director Viivi Lajunen