Who's Who Legal (WWL) and Global Investigations Review (GIR) have joined forces to showcase the foremost practitioners in the field of Investigations. FRA’s leadership team have, once again, been featured in Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders: GIR publication.
Through thousands of nominations, the market has identified that these practitioners are among the very best in the world in their respective fields, without exception.
Through interviews with the practitioners themselves, WWL Thought Leaders: GIR 2019 aims to shine a light on what puts these practitioners at the apogee of the global white-collar crime and investigations market.
Who’s Who Legal said of FRA’s experts:
- The “excellent” Toby Duthie is a prominent figure in the UK investigations market and stands out for his work in fraud and bribery cases.
- Frances McLeod is considered an “outstanding” practitioner within the field. She has over 25 years of experience in advising clients on anti-corruption and fraud matters on an international scale.
- Yousr Khalil has an impressive reputation in the French market, offering clients a wealth of expertise on matters such as fraud, compliance and risk management.
- Weng Yee Ng has earned a strong reputation in the market, with sources calling her “extremely spot on, knowledgeable and efficient” for her deep understanding of procurement fraud and compliance programme evaluation.
- Derek Patterson is highly thought of by sources for his “strong forensic accounting skills” and praised for his “quick grasp of a business’s issues” in compliance programme testing.
Since 1996, Who’s Who Legal has identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law. They feature consulting experts from over 150 national jurisdictions and pride themselves on the integrity and authority of their findings. It is impossible to buy entry into any of their publications.