In a post GDPR world, where regulations on data privacy are more restricted than ever before, organizations operating internationally should become aware of the best line of defence on data privacy to avoid the increasingly genuine risk of penalties associated with personal privacy law violations.
FRA Founding Partner, Greg Mason, discusses this further in his article: Post GDPR World – Cross-Border Data Privacy Best Line of Defence, where he answers some of the key questions including:
- How to manage conflicts of law in a global investigation post GDPR
- What’s happening – How has GDPR replaced the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC?
- What are the new obligations?
- What to do in a post GDPR world
- What are the best methods of data transfer?