Many clients have relied on us for more than two decades to deliver service excellence, subject matter expertise and global market knowledge.
We frequently work at the direction of counsel on global matters including complex multi-year investigations, collecting data from numerous accounting and electronic sources, analyzing complex transactions and advising clients in response to regulatory inquiries and monitorships. Regulators we have dealt with include the US Department of Justice (DOJ), US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), the UK Serious Fraud Office (SFO), US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), as well as other foreign regulatory authorities.
While we possess financial and accounting skills in-house, we do not – unlike many of our competitors – offer traditional audit or accounting advice and are therefore largely conflict-free.
- Forensic Accounting
- Corporate Compliance Monitorships
- Disputes and Arbitration
- Data Governance, Technology Solutions and Forensics
- Data Analytics
- Technology Solutions
- Digital Forensics
- Mobile Discovery Solution
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Accounting, Audit and Regulatory Advisory
- eDiscovery Consulting
- Disgorgement, Gain and Ability to Pay Calculations
- Compliance and Risk Assessment
- AML and Sanctions