Isabelle is a Senior Associate in FRA’s Forensic Accounting team in the London office. She is an accountant with a background in audit. Since joining FRA Isabelle has worked on investigations, disputes and compliance projects across a variety of sectors including oil, shipping, technology, medical devices and Fast Moving Consumer Goods. She joins from KPMG where she spent three years in Corporates Audit.
Recent experience includes:
- Supported an investigation into allegations of bribery and fraud against a FTSE 100 entertainment company. The client’s unique situation required an innovative solution for the complex profit disgorgement and fine calculations.
- Assisting a global medical device manufacturer headquartered in India with a time-sensitive investigation into allegations of bribery and misconduct in its Turkish subsidiary.
- Working alongside external counsel for an AIM listed beauty company to conduct a forensic investigation into issues identified by the company’s external auditors.
- Assisted in a financial books and records review of a UK shipping business in relation to historical fraud allegations brought by a Finnish company.
- Supported a compliance and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) framework development for a Fortune 500 company following recently identified cases of bribery and corruption within the company.
- Provided support in a dispute for a large oil and gas company in a USD 2 billion litigation. This included support for ongoing legal proceedings and a highly complex damages calculation. The calculation of damages involved consolidating a variety of data sources and assumptions in order to model a number of different scenarios based on the legal arguments.
- Review of the recorded sales of a UK sub-franchise to ensure accuracy of reporting up to the European regional property franchise.
Isabelle previously worked in the Financial crime team at Nomura on a 6-month industrial placement as part of her undergraduate degree. Isabelle’s work was focussed on Politically Exposed Persons, Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Client work. Isabelle earned a First Class Bachelor of Science degree (with honours) in Business Administration from the University of Bath. Isabelle is also an ICAEW ACA and a Certified Fraud Examiner.