Since 1999, we have worked on most of the key cross-border international corruption and fraud investigations in both the US and Europe, providing major global corporations and law firms with a combination of forensic accounting, eDiscovery, and compliance consulting services.
We offer extensive multi-jurisdictional data privacy, transfer, and protection expertise in order to assist our clients achieve their objectives with compliance, litigation and investigations. We have extensive cross-sector and cross-border experience and scalability anywhere in the world with globally integrated teams, having worked in more than 75 countries across both developed economies and emerging markets.
- Anti-corruption (FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review, and testing;
- Compliance monitorships post government settlement;
- Damages valuations and penalty calculations, to include expert testimony and consulting expert reporting in variety of civil and criminal contexts (e.g: contractual disputes, financial statements fraud such as securities class actions, antitrust litigation, and various kinds of regulatory enforcement);
- Tax related investigations and compliance program design and testing (e.g: FATCA, VAT, transfer pricing);
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Sanctions (OFAC, EU, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Pre and Post Acquisition Due Diligence (with an emphasis on compliance related risk);
- International data collection, data forensics, and eDiscovery and data transfer with particular expertise in data protection, Blocking Statutes, state secrecy in dozens of jurisdictions; and
- 100% portable data processing anywhere in the world – Our Mobile Discovery Solution allows for forensically sound data collection, processing and review in country within days.