Since 1999, we have worked on many of the key cross-border international corruption and fraud investigations in both the US and Europe, providing major global corporations and law firms with a combination of forensic accounting, data governance, and compliance consulting services.
We offer extensive multi-jurisdictional data privacy, transfer, and protection expertise in order to assist our clients achieve their objectives with compliance, litigation and investigations. We have extensive cross-sector and cross-border experience and scalability anywhere in the world with globally integrated teams, having worked in more than 75 countries across both developed economies and emerging markets.
We support our clients by providing forensic accounting, data analytics and data governance, technology solutions and forensics services in a variety of contexts, including:
- Anti-corruption (FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review, and testing;
- Compliance monitorships post government settlement;
- Damages valuations and penalty calculations, to include expert testimony and consulting expert reporting in variety of civil and criminal contexts (e.g: contractual disputes, financial statements fraud such as securities class actions, antitrust litigation, and various kinds of regulatory enforcement);
- Tax related investigations and compliance program design and testing (e.g: FATCA, VAT, transfer pricing);
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Sanctions (OFAC, EU, etc.) investigations, compliance program design, review and testing;
- Pre and Post Acquisition Due Diligence (with an emphasis on compliance related risk);
- International data collection, data forensics, and eDiscovery and data transfer with particular expertise in data protection, Blocking Statutes, state secrecy in dozens of jurisdictions; and
- 100% portable data processing anywhere in the world – Our Mobile Discovery Solution allows for forensically sound data collection, processing and review in country within days.